[Update: added Hotze Rullmann to the roster!]
The journal has been very busy this past year, with lots of submission to shepherd through our rigorous and speedy process. To make the workload manageable, we have expanded the Editorial Team beyond the two founding co-editors (David Beaver and Kai von Fintel), we now have
five six associate editors:
- Josh Dever (University of Texas)
- Regine Eckardt (University of Göttingen)
- Rick Nouwen (Utrecht Institute for Linguistics OTS)
- Hotze Rullmann (University of British Columbia)
- Katrin Schulz (ILLC, Universiteit van Amsterdam)
- Magda Schwager (University of Göttingen)
Josh, Rick, and Magda have been with us for quite a while. Regine, Hotze, and Katrin joined us very recently and we are hoping to add a few more associate editors in the near to medium term future. Associate editors will shepherd 4—6 articles through the peer review process each year. So, if you submit a paper to S&P (which you should!), you may deal with one of these people.
Thank you to our associate editors for taking on this important job and helping make S&P into one of the top journals in our field.